Saturday 10 October 2015

Window shopping saturdays..

We all love the weekends, but going into town and being chained to window shopping is always a challenge. Being a student now has made me ALOT more aware of where i am spending my money. So going into a shop and thinking "oo why not, buy it" and "yes its only a tenner", these excuses are no longer valid. Its become more of a process of mixing and matching my outfits until its no longer possible!!

So i thought if i can't buy the clothes that caught my eye i can at least find them online and share them with you (technically the same thing and my bank account hasn't been damaged!)

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 22.27.05

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 11.02.10              Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 22.25.47

Zara has to be one of my favourite shops, from the design of the store outside all the way to the layout inside. They have a sophisticated style yet edgy. This black dress is definitely going on my christmas list ( its under 11 weeks, so don't judge me). I love the leather material and the mesh pattern at the top, and a dress that pinches you in at the waist is always a benefit to your wardrobe.

I thought these shoes from Public Desire would be a good match for the dress on a night out, maybe a little painful but beauty is pain people! We all know and love the lace up at the front and the edgy look it can give an outfit, so the pain of the thin heal is just part of the process.

Last but not least, the clutch. Wow. Zara have a way with bags that are unique and just stunning. I love the box style of the bag and that hint of gold just brings the outfit together in my opinion.

This look will dip into your bank account and take just under £80..so either when payday comes around or when i come into some luck with a scratch card or two.

What do you think of this look? Anyone unable to resist from window shopping and dip into your overdraft instead?

one day this won't be an issue, one day..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig