Saturday 12 December 2015

Winter: My Make up Favourites

With the weather becoming cold and miserable, our skin hits the devil time, I'm talking dry skin, annoying spots and rashes...I have a few make-up must-haves that will help disguise this and also a fabulous energising face wash to help your skin out.


 They're Real-Benefit Mascara

This was actually a freebie in a magazine, yet one of my favourite mascaras. Its actually a primer but does a good enough job to be a main mascara!

Si Giorgio Armani- Perfume

Everyone needs a mini perfume, good to go for a night out, work, day trip what ever your day to day plans are. Also helps that it smells like heavennnn!

High Light- Highlighter

£1.99, £1.99 this little bottle of beauty cost me from TK Max. Perfect for under the brows to give them definition, cheeks to highlight your cheekbones and give you that glow all year round.

MAC concealer 

Small but mighty. This concealer is used by professionals to hide as much as tattoos, so if the winter is causing you to break out in spots this item is the way to go! £15, yes expensive but I've had it for 6 months and I'm not even half way through as you only need a dab!

Seventeen Define&Conquer- Contouring Kit

This is one of my favourite items in my make up bag. Easy to apply and easy to blend. I use this on a day to day basis if i want more definition to my face or a settler method instead of bronzer. I will use it for a night out or event along with bronzer and ensure i blend well or ill look like an orange...no one wants that.

EXTREME eyeliner- Collection 2000

The only black liquid pen eyeliner i have ever used, and don't plan on changing anytime soon. A pen for me, is the easiest to apply, its strong and bold and once on will be there until you decide to remove it.

Energising Face wash- Clarins 

A gift from my mum when my skin hit a very rough patch. I used this in the morning when i woke up before applying my make up and every so often in the evening to ensure all my make up was off. Within a week my skin cleared up dramatically and felt a lot healthier. Give it a go and see the difference it has!

Blusher- YSL

A palette of a soft pink and a soft sparkly pink to give the natural look of blushed cheeks. This has been in my make up bag for a long time (originally my mums, sorry!) and now mine and its still going strong. Perfect for every occasion.







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your favourites! You should put pictures of your makeup look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those Favourites! I just restarted my blog and was hoping you'd take a look:

    https://blancobeautyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig