Monday 29 February 2016

Creme egg brownies you have to try!



Coming back last night after my first cheerleading performance, I was tired and wanted to treat myself. So what better way than to do some baking with a friend, I wanted brownies and she wanted creme eggs so we combined and wallah, however if you can't handle sugar overload then I would not recommend these!!

We cheated by buying a brownie box, but they still were insane!

So we mixed in the brownie box mix with 1 egg, 5 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. 

Once in the oven, about 15 minutes in we placed half cut creme eggs ontop of the brownie and put them back in the oven for the last 10 minutes!!

Give them a try and comment on how they go down!!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig