Tuesday 1 March 2016

Protein pancakes to start off the first day of March


I'm not sure how we are in the month of March, where has the time gone!! For me it's been about juggling university work, cheerleading practice, going back and forth from home and part time work...but one thing I always have time for is a good breakfast to start the day off!

Here are my protein pancakes for you to try, they are fabulous and get me out of bed in the morning, well make it that little easier anyway!


1 banana, roughly chopped
1 scoop of protein powder, I use cookie and cream!
1 egg
25g rolled oats
2 tablespoons of almond milk (you don't have to do this bit, but I find it makes the pancake a little easier to cook)

MIX ALL OF THE ABOVE TOGETHER

Then add coconut oil to a pan and poor small little portions into the pan, then serve with honey, yogurt or berries...or all of them together!!

Enjoy! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig