Saturday 28 May 2016

It's all about the sportswear

Gymwear has become a big trend over the past 2 years, from it only being worn at the gym to now being worn as casual wear as well the choice, colour and designs of sportswear are amazing. Nothing is more motivating that buying new gym wear to get you in the gym, well for me it is anyway. New trainers that make you feel like you could run a marathon or even new leggings that give you that extra boost! Getting to the gym is the hardest bit for me, once I'm there I feel great so why not look great whilst feeling great...here are some of my favourite gym pieces out there at the moment!





Adidas has become very adventurous with their designs recently. I love love love their pink floral shorts and monochrome printed leggings, perfect to match with a simple top or be brave and get the matching top.  My favourite Adidas style are there originals, the leggings, mesh top and jacket are simple yet stylish.

Pink Soda is a sports brand that has exploded onto the scene. The top and shorts are items I currently own and love. There so comfy and cute. The top is a 2 in one bra and top with a great design! This jumper may have to be my next purchase, who doesn't want a big comfy hoody walking to and from the gym in the mornings


MissGuided has a great range of gym wear that go from sassy to simple, definitely something for everyone. This marble crop top is perfect for summer and has an edge with the triangle mesh down the middle. MissGuided is great for students with discounts and always have offers about, so keep an eye out!

We couldn't cover sportswear without mentioning Nike. This metallic pinky/orange shorts are fun and on trend. Match these with a vest top and your favourite trainers and you're guaranteed to look great and feel great working out!


Check out some of my sportswear inspiration on my Pinterest- https://uk.pinterest.com/niamhryan7/sportswear/

SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig